Europos Sąjungos Paramos Centras (the European Union Support Center) organises training for state and municipal institutions, companies and youth organisations on EU support topics, regardless of the company’s size or focus.
We provide training services on the following topics:
- Opportunities for EU support
- Preparing projects financed by EU and other funds
- Preparing applications for institutions administrating support
- Addressing problematic issues in post-support project administration
- Project management
- Preparing investment projects
- Preparing business plans
- European Union twinning projects, and their financing
Training programmes are prepared taking into account the needs of a particular legal entity and the training goals
The main lecturers leading classes on these topics are professional practitioners in their field, as well as lecturers from higher education institutions who have given lectures at Lithuanian and foreign universities.